PRE-ORDER ONLY EST TOA : 7 DAYS
The Sensormatic AMS-1150, part of our Essentials suite, features our premier acousto-magnetic (AM) electronic article surveillance (EAS) technology to ensure consistent and optimal performance.
This system offers detection coverage in a 2-pedestal (dual) or 3-pedestal (split) configuration to
help protect wider exits up to 3.6m (11.81ft), 1.8m (6ft) between pedestals, providing better detection rates and virtually no false alarms.
The transparent design is ideal for retailers desiring a more sophisticated look for their store entrances. Its sleek modern design blends seamlessly into a variety of retail formats, while providing a strong visual deterrent against theft.
Constructed from acrylic, the pedestals offer long lasting durability.
Audio and visual alarms are integrated into the primary pedestal to notify store personnel of theft attempts. A piezo alarm incorporated into the base provides the audible alarm; an LED light located on top of the primary antenna provides the visual notification.
Key Features & Benefits:
• Delivers the proven high performance AM EAS technology with a transparent modern design.
• Advanced detection technology maximizes performance in high noise environments.
• High grade, durable acrylic will not yellow or become cloudy over time, preserving store aesthetics.
• Acrylic maintains a straight edge form, providing a transparent look when viewed from any angle. Does not require side supports as found in many other pedestal systems.
• Self-contained power supply located in the base of the primary pedestal eliminates the need for an external controller.
• Uses less than 50W of energy per hour, resulting in lower energy costs and supporting green initiatives.
• Height: 145cm (4.75ft)
• Width: 35.6mm (1.16ft)
• Thickness: 2.1cm (0.83in)
• Base Thickness: 109mm (4.3in)